Floor Mats on Roll
StaticTec ESD floor matting
Complete assortment for do it yourself ESD flooring, for a complete floor or only a certain area.
Do you need advise? Feel free to call or email us!
Floor mat for complete area installation (with glue)
- It is required a perfect, smooth permanently dry and sound subfloor.
- Never use conductive primers, since they reduce the subfloor's absorbency.
- Rubber mats should be dry laid first to reach the floor temperature (acclimatise)
- Create a copper grid, and connect it to the ground.
- Use conductive adhesive to apply the rubber mat. Water dispersion adhesive type ECO V4, easy to apply, is mostly used on absorbent and moisturestable subfloors.
- Detailed installation procedures available on demand.
Resistance to ground: < 10^6 to 10^7 Ω